Unlocking the Potential of Fish Oil Capsules: The Benefits you can’t Ignore.
Don’t we strive for a simple and quick solution to all our health problems? Yes, everybody and always. In that case are you aware of the potential benefits of taking Fish Oil capsules? If not, let's unlock this for you right now!
Do you want to know what is the solution to uplift your health and get better everyday? Omega 3 Fatty Acids!
From head to toe, brain to skin you can get everything sorted out. You know what, it just shows amazing results as it heals all issues from boosting your brain performance to glowing skin.
Yes! Our bodies need Omega 3.
Now, no further degradation of joints, back to glowing Skin, good mood, good sleep, boosting energy levels, no more bloating or period cramps. How? Through the Magic Potion named Omega-3 Fatty Acids. According to studies, Omega-3 fats are essential to maintain blood pressure, blood clotting, nerve transmission, the function of Kidneys, gastrointestinal tract and the production of other hormones.
You don't eat a lot of oily fish, no reason to worry when you can have enough of it by taking fish oil supplements that are rich in Omega-3.Omega 3 Fatty Acids can be obtained from taking fish oil or consuming Fish which can beat back common causes of heart disease and stroke.
Yes, you can take a deep breath because you know the remedy now! Let’s dwell deep to know its potentiality!
Fish Oil : An Overview
Fish Oil is the oil extracted from the tissues of the Oily fishes. Fish oil capsules are a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins namely DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) including Vitamin A and Vitamin D. These Fatty Acids play an important role in Human Diet and Human Physiology.
Being a Health Supplement Advisor, I would like to quote Omega-3 is a supplement after Vitamin D that should be taken on a regular basis because of its essential fatty acids.
Why do we have to go for outside sources? Because our body doesn't produce it naturally, so to provide benefits to our body, it becomes mandatory to obtain Omega-3 from food and supplements.
Having Anti-Inflammatory effects Fish Oil is regarded as one of nature's richest sources of Omega-3 fatty Acids. Our body needs Omega 3 to avoid any hurdle in functioning of the brain, heart, immune and endocrine systems.
Sources of Fish Oil
Around 30% of fish oil is made up of Omega-3 and around 70% is made up of other fats. Do you know? Our body needs around 330 mg of fatty acids to carry on its various functions, so if you are not eating one to two servings of Fish, it's important to switch for the other sources available or can try opting for fish oil or other superior supplements. Yes, I have mentioned it below.
Omega-3 fatty Acids DHA and EPA are proved to be sources higher in fish and seafood, whereas ALA type of fatty acid is typically higher in plant based sources.
Vegetarian Sources: Looking out for vegan sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, grab your hands on these sources but to have whole round benefits supplements are must!!
- An excellent plant based source of ALA omega-3 fatty acids are Chia Seeds, they are also known to be high in protein and fibre. Provides an added advantage when mixed with salads, smoothies or puddings.
- If you want to have a vegan replacement of egg, try having a mix of Flax seeds with water. Being rich in ALA fatty acid along with many other nutrients like protein, fibre, manganese, magnesium, you can consider adding them in your cereals, oatmeals etc.
- Walnuts are a storehouse of healthy fats that include ALA omega-3 fatty acids and are a must add to your daily diet, but these would have more good effect when collaborated with recommended supplements.
- Marine Algae and Phytoplankton are prime sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, and DHA and EPA accumulate in fish that eat these algae and become a good source of Omega-3 diet for humans but these are part of Chinese or Japanese people and not to the Indian Subcontinent.
Non Vegetarian Sources:
- Cold water fishes are rich in Omega-3 that includes Sardines, Salmons,Cod,Herrings.
- Fish, fish oil loaded with DHA and EPA are known to deliver maximum health benefits.
Make it a point whichever fish oil you take it must be made from fishes that are small and found in cold deep waters, as they have low rate of metal deposition and other pollutants inside them in comparison to the bigger ones.
- Are you the one who believes including enough nuts in your diet will fulfil your daily needs of Omega-3? People, that things are not that way around!
- Well! Our body requires Omega-3 and Omega-6 in balanced proportions. So from nuts you largely receive Omega-6, but it takes a wrong turn when Omega-6 outweighs Omega-3.
- It's always better to choose Seeds instead of nuts because they are high in heart healthy mono and poly-saturated fats. Additionally, being packed with vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin E, phosphorus, copper, magnesium and a lot more with potential antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH!
· What I want to bring to your notice is that the type of Omega-3 that is contained in plant based sources is ALA, and our body can convert only 8% of ALA into DHA, but our body requires more of it. So if you are thinking that having a lot of seeds like Chia seeds, Pumpkin seeds etc are fulfilling your diet of Omega-3, then sorry to say you are walking in the wrong direction. You will not receive potential benefits as they are not metabolised efficiently.
- Don’t get me wrong, as I am not saying we should eliminate these healthy seeds from our daily diet, as they have other potential properties required by our body such as proteins, magnesium, zinc etc. but they alone cannot fight our body’s demand for Omega-3.
· Either you can eat Salmon, Sardines, Herring once or twice a week or if you are vegetarian taking Krill Oil supplement is a must. Flax seeds, walnuts and other plant sources of Omega-3 should not be substituted for Omega-3 sources from Animal.
Benefits Of Fish Oil Capsules
One of the most versatile supplements, because it supports the use of everything from Mental Health, Heart Health to Joint Inflammation, omega-3 fish oil capsules cover it all.
Supports Cardiovascular Health: Fish oil capsules rich in Omega-3 help in lowering the LDL (Bad) cholesterol, improving the hearth health while increasing the HDL (Good) Cholesterol.
It helps decrease triglycerides levels and reduce the blood pressure in people with elevated levels.It helps prevent formation of blood clots and also plaques by acting as a blood thinner.
Improves Skin Health: If you are worried about your skin health, Omega -3 fatty acids found in fish oil is at your rescue. It helps to improve skin health by reducing inflammation and dryness.
It helps regulate oil production and keeps the skin hydrated and moisturised.
It plays a major role in lowering the Inflammation and delaying the signs of Aging, thus proving its potential benefits as a skincare tool.
Regulates Mood: EPA fatty acid higher in Omega-3 reduces depression related symptoms. Higher blood levels of Omega-3 have been linked to improve mental health and better symptoms of Anxiety and depression, it's also shown critical for development and function of the central nervous system.
Help Improve Eye Health: Omega-3 fatty acid supplements, help treat the symptoms of dry Eyes and proves its worth as it reduces the risk of age related macular degeneration.
DHA is a major lipid component of retinal photoreceptors in outer segments of the eyes that ensures maintenance of eye health.
Cures joint health and Arthritis: Fish oil supplements are an incredible source to reduce body Inflammation. Having Anti-Inflammatory properties fish oil capsules can prove beneficial to relieve joint pain and stiffness associated with Arthritis.
Enhances Brain Health: Omega-3 Fatty Acids found in fish oil capsules portrays limitless potential as it enhances focus and concentration, improves cognitive functioning and also contributes by lowering the risk of neurodegenerative disease such as Alzheimers.
Fertility and Pregnancy: The benefits of fish oil multiplies during Pregnancy as while breastfeeding a woman's omega-3 needs are ever higher than usual. Omega-3 DHA is a building block for the foetus brain, eyes and nervous system.
After the baby is born omega-3 continues to be vital for healthy brain development and immune function. Do you know it reduces the chances of premature delivery! It helps normalise mood and overall well-being in the mother after giving birth.
FISH OIL vs KRILL OIL
Fish oil supplements are commonly derived from fishes like salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel etc.
Krill is a species of small, shrimp-like creature of the Antarctic, which is used as another marine source of Omega-3 fats to make Krill oil. Krill oil has a red hue and naturally contains Astaxanthin, world’s powerful Antioxidants. It has immense immunity booster properties which makes it 5000 times more stronger than Vitamin C.
While both krill oil and fish oil are enriched in Omega-3 but have different chemical forms. The ones found in fish oil are mostly triglycerides, while the one found in krill oil is mostly phospholipids.
Krill oil is linked to an extensive list of benefits, from reduced inflammation to a decreased risk of chronic diseases.
Why is Krill Oil superior to Fish Oil?
- The potential benefits of Krill Oil vs Fish Oil are nearly indistinguishable, but Krill oil is more sustainable, more bioavailable and less contaminated by mercury or heavy metals.
- Also you must be surprised to know Krill Oil contains astaxanthin, being the king of carotenoids is estimated to have antioxidants that makes it 550 times greater than Vitamin E and 40 times higher than Beta-carotene.
- If you are have really made up your mind and heart to get away with these ailments clutching you from longer period of time, and thinking to buy and try krill oil be sure to buy your supplements from a trusted brand that contains high amount of EPA and DHA with added antioxidants to make sure you get best krill oil Supplement.
- To make your search easier Miduty Antarctica krill which is the best variety among more than 80 types of Krill, and the only company in the world that harvests it is a Norway company by the name of Superba.
- Unlike the other brands or companies, Palak Notes Antarctica oil uses Phospholipids that are linked to EPA and DHA rather than triglycerides, which allows the body to ingest the nutrients more effectively.
- When consuming regular fish oil you must have experienced burps because it goes rancid in Hot Weather in India. Eating rancid fat causes greater harm, thus it should be protected from the light by using dark- coloured Softgels, the things which has been taken care of by Palak Notes Antarctica Krill Oil.
- Red colour in the Krill oil comes from the Astaxanthin, one of the strongest antioxidants to fight inflammation in the body and isn't used by any other fish oil brands. Additionally, Palak Notes Antarctica Krill Oil has an extra 2 mg Astaxanthin to make it more powerful which makes it better than any other fish oil or krill oil available in the market.
Palak Notes Antarctica Krill Oil brings to you One Stop Solution for your health issues like it :
· Aids Joint Pain
· Improve lipid profile
· Benefit of reduction of fasting glucose level
· Is a boon to brain health
· Improvement in premenopausal symptoms
· Effective against leukaemia
· Uphold skin health
· Recover body from heavy exercise
· Balances oxidative stress
· Prevents eye fatigue, improves visual coordination and the list is endless!!
- Omega-3 largely contributes to repairing the malfunctioning of the body and prevents it from further damaging. It fights inflammation, has the power to reverse severe diseases and make you enjoy a happy life.
- Omega-3 is definitely the requisite for a healthy living, also we know today's diet is just not enough to meet our needs, rather Fish oil or high quality Krill oil supplement is the best option.
- Fish oil is prone to oxidation and can go rancid, but Palak Notes Krill oil is free from both, so why not choose the best which has proven results and has power to save lives.