How to Remove Pimples Naturally and Permanently
Do you get unhappy after seeing yourself in the mirror?
If yes! Then you should read this blog till the end.
Skin is the largest organ of the human body with the property to rejuvenate. For skin to regenerate, it usually takes 27- 40 days. The time of regeneration increases with age, therefore it takes time for the 40+ years people to reverse their skin issues or spots.
This means, after every month your dead cells are shed by your skin and new cells are exposed to the external environment.
But still, you are unhappy with your skin and are afraid to see yourself in the mirror and go outside to gatherings?
If pimples are stopping you from enjoying your life, let’s say NO to pimples. You must be getting this question, ‘How to remove pimples naturally and permanently?’ For this, keep reading the complete blog.
How to remove pimples naturally
Whenever we come across pimples, we always join them with oily skin. We all believe that pimples occur when the skin gets oily, hence we apply soaps and creams stating-‘get oil-free skin’. Do you think it can remove pimples naturally? Not!
Above all you need to understand, skin is neither oily nor dry. Your body knows how to maintain your skin according to the weather. Oil or pimple-controlling soaps or creams harm your skin. As it damages your skin barrier which leads to the extra production of oil as it cannot manage the equilibrium of the skin.
So, there are a few simple tips to remove pimples naturally -
- Quit Dairy and Dairy products- Journal of American Academy Of Dermatology studied teenagers consuming dairy products are prone to pimples in high school.
Either you quit dairy or you improve your gut health. If your gut is good, you can digest dairy and dairy products as well. For that start with Leaky Gut (5gm per day) for L- glutamine, and pre-probiotics.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel- Aloe vera gel has soothing and nourishing properties. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties with moisturising nature. Aloe Vera can get deep inside the skin and eliminate germs that are hidden in blocked skin pores. Hence, choosing Aloe Vera gel helps you to remove pimples naturally. 
- Hemp Seed Oil- Hemp or marijuana seed oil helps in reducing inflammations and redness on the face, hence eventually removing pimples naturally. Only 3% of the seed extract has shown you noticeable results in just 2 weeks. Isn’t this amazing? Applying oil directly twice a day can make you confident again in 2 weeks.
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide for 2 weeks- If you have less patience and want instant results, then you can use 10% benzoyl peroxide-containing products. It reduces your pimple inflammation by 98% in 2 weeks only. 
How to get rid of pimples
- Sluggish Detox System- Your kidney filters your blood and toxins are removed by urine, your gut also excretes toxins consumed by food and your skin detoxifies itself via sweat. What if you cannot detoxify properly in any of these three? You start getting pimples, pigmentations, and all such skin issues.
Start applying Multani mitti or Bentonite Clay daily, which deeply cleanses the skin, and extracts your toxins. It is antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory and also absorbs oil and dirt from your skin. Eventually, helping you to get rid of pimples.
- Apply Rosemary Oil- Sun has strong rays, which we call UV rays, which can cause major damage to our face skin. It can even burn or reduce the elasticity of our skin.
Rosemary oil has shown amazing results in preventing this major damage from UV rays due to its antioxidant properties. Additionally, it also helps in getting rid of pimples as it is anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial as well. 
- Add Colourful fruits and vegetables to diet- Colourful vegetables such as carrots, spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli and bell peppers, etc. have a carotenoid called beta carotene, which is responsible for skin exfoliation and reducing inflammation.
Adding these to your diet will enhance your skin health which will help to get rid from pimples naturally and permanently.
- Astaxanthin- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that penetrates deep into your skin. It is a natural sunscreen, which protects you from UVA, UVB, and blue light.
Apart from this, it is an amazing skin healer and also inhibits oxidative stress, protecting you from skin-related issues and thereafter, getting rid from pimples.
Pimples on face removal tips
People are attracted to your face initially, and we know that having pimples is something that obstructs our confidence. Therefore, I am sharing with you a few tips to remove pimples from your face.
Tea Tree Oil- Tea tree oil is an essential oil with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is seen that using this essential oil can remove pimples on the face.
You need to mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in 12 drops of extra virgin coconut oil or almond oil and apply it on your clean face. (Always remember to do a patch test)
Green Tea Extract- Do you know apart from being a good antioxidant to help in removing pimples on the face, Green tea extract also has a property to make your skin look younger? 
You just need to take 2 bags of green tea leaves and moisten them with warm water. Now mix them either with aloe vera gel or honey and apply them on your face. Keep this mask for 10-20 minutes and later wash with warm water.
How to remove pimple marks naturally at home
If pimples are bad, their marks are even worse. Having pimple marks reduces your personality and lowers your self-esteem.
Don’t worry! I have an amazing homemade remedy.
That is an onion extract. Blend onion and extract its juice, now mix 1 teaspoon of this juice with aloe vera gel and apply it to your scars. Keep the mask for 10 minutes, then wash it with warm water. Don’t forget to apply a moisturiser thereafter.
Indeed, pimples can disturb your mental health and lower your self esteem.
But in this blog I have tried to provide you with the home remedies to remove pimples from your face naturally and permanently.
I have even shared with you the remedy to remove your post pimple scars.
 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/238635246_The_effect_of_Aloe_ve ra_gel_on_the_antiacne_properties_of_the_essential_oil_of_Ocimum_gratissimum_Linn_leaf-a_preliminary_clinical_investigation