Best Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
Are you struggling to shed excess weight and actively looking for ways to reduce extra kilos from your body?
Being overweight can be extremely frustrating when nothing seems to be working.
Although there is more to losing weight than just using one remedy, apple cider vinegar for weight loss is one that you should try.
Apple cider vinegar has been suggested for a variety of home remedies. While there are many skeptics, studies show that apple cider vinegar is beneficial and can improve your overall health as well as aid in weight loss.
How Powerful is Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
The medical community can't seem to agree on whether everything that apple cider vinegar is claimed to cure or improve.
Recent research suggests, after 12 weeks, there was a significant decrease in weight and body fat percentage in the groups that received one tablespoon or two tablespoons of ACV daily. 
There were no dietary restrictions, other types of vinegar, and weight loss supplements. Their behavior did not change significantly before or during the study. Body weight was reduced by 1-2 kg.
More Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits:
ACV not only gives you an inch or weight loss. It has more benefits as well. Its fat melting property also helps in lipoma and varicose veins.
Let us learn a few more benefits of ACV, which I have listed below:
- Managing Cholesterol and BP- According to research, Apple Cider Vinegar reduces blood fat levels in the body.  It also helps in managing cholesterol and lowering blood pressure. 
- Lowers Sugar levels- Apple Cider Vinegar improves insulin sensitivity which lowers the risk of developing diabetes, is instrumental in curing existing diabetes, and helps you to lose weight. 
- Manages your hunger pangs- ACV keeps you feeling full by slowing the pace at which your food is metabolized. This is good because it helps in reducing the calorie intake and thus, helps you in weight loss.
- Improves your gut health- Your gut bacteria can affect your weight.  Raw unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar that contains the “mother” helps to feed and increase good bacteria in your stomach along with different prebiotic and probiotic foods.
- Contributes in reversing PCOS symptoms- Apple Cider Vinegar helps in improving PCOS symptoms. In a small study of women with PCOS who took apple cider vinegar for 90-110 days, 57% resumed ovulation, most probably due to enhanced insulin sensitivity. 
How to Use ACV for Weight Loss?
ACV has a strong taste, but there are several ways to use it for weight loss without the sharp taste, as well as ways to make it taste better.
Always use raw, unfiltered ACV with the "mother" because it loses some of its benefits when processed.
Just a word of warning. Do not consume undiluted apple cider vinegar. It can erode your teeth and cause throat burns.
If you are looking for apple cider vinegar for weight loss, I have launched an Apple Cider Vinegar which is enriched with mother vinegar and made up of high-quality Himalayan apples.
It is different from the other ACV available in the market as it is unfiltered and contains more fibers.
5 Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
1) Apple Cider Vinegar and Water
Simply mix a teaspoon to two teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with a glass of water. If you are new to ACV, start with a low dose of one teaspoon.
You can also drink it several times a day, but smaller doses are advised. Drinking ACV in water before meals helps your gut digest food more efficiently, which can help prevent bloating. To improve the flavor, add a spoonful of raw honey.
2) Apple Cider Vinegar and Tea
If you enjoy herbal teas (green tea is a great option for detoxifying and providing your body with antioxidants), you can add 14 teaspoons to a full teaspoon of ACV.
While it may appear strange, it adds a distinct flavor to tea that some people enjoy. Make sure your tea isn't too hot, or it will kill the "mother." The same is true if you use raw or manuka honey.
3) Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
Apple Cider Vinegar can be used as a salad dressing on its own or combined with olive oil and herbs to drizzle over your salad. If you're on a low-carb, high-fat diet, this is a great option.
To add some delicious flavor, drizzle the ACV and oil over steamed vegetables. Try adding some lemon juice; the tart flavor of ACV and the sour flavor of lemon go so well together.
4) Apple Cider Vinegar with Dips and Sauces
To make delicious healthy dips and sauces, combine ACV with cream, sour cream, yogurt, hummus, olive oil, xylitol, various veggies, herbs, and spices. Apple Cider Vinegar can also be used to make flavorful marinades for meat.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar in Smoothies and Veggie Juices
Smoothies and juices are excellent ways to increase your vegetable and nutrient intake while also losing weight.
Including ACV in your smoothies and juices will benefit both your gut and your weight loss efforts.
If you take Apple Cider Vinegar at other times of the day, you can add a little to your juices, or you can add your full dose instead of drinking it in water.
According to some studies, apple cider vinegar may aid in weight loss by enhancing fat metabolism, delaying gastric emptying, and lowering insulin levels.
Many of the studies focus on acetic acid, the main chemical in vinegar such as apple cider vinegar.
Taking apple cider vinegar for weight loss as recommended in this article, on the other hand, is unlikely to be harmful.
You can simply take apple cider vinegar in addition to a healthy lifestyle to see how it affects your weight loss goals.
Apple Cider Vinegar can also help with lowering your blood sugar levels and blood pressure.